The L2S Messenger is yet another addition to our arsenal of internal communication tools available for use within your organization. We simply call it the “Messenger” because it streamlines the entire communication protocol among your live chat operators, your supervisors and the management. The Messenger is more than simply a glorified live chat mechanism for everyone within your company to talk to each other as you will see in a moment. Here is a quick overview of The Messenger plus a bird’s eye view of its various features and attributes:
- One to One Conversation – enables real-time direct text-based communication between two or more people using Live2Support Messenger in your office or in your group.
- One to many Conversations – This feature gives you a privilege of initiating a group chat with more than one person. The recipients get the same message and when reply the initiator will see the reply on different windows. The recipients will only be able to see the reply from the initiator as the initiator will start the conversation on one to one bases.
- Task Management (Diary) – This feature has made the task management much easier. Now you will be able to maintain your to do list in a much easier way along with time base alerts.
- Reminder- remembering important days and dates are made easy for the person using messenger as it provides you an inbuilt feature for reminder
- Sticky – you need not see around your desk for a paper sticky that you stick as you can put a sticky on your desktop and arrange it as and when you need it. Apart from using the sticky for yourself you can also send a sticky as a quick message to your colleagues.
This feature helps to send a sticky to your colleague for immediate attention and also can fix a timer so that it reaches the recipient at the required/ planned hour.